About NCSCA Medicare Advisors
The North Carolina Senior Citizens Association is widely known for helping thousands of Medicare beneficiaries in North Carolina enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan at affordable rates since 1977. NCSCA Medicare Advisors are located right here in North Carolina, and there is no cost to you for their services. With their vast knowledge and many years of experience, many Medicare beneficiaries have said they wished they had talked with an Advisor first about their Medicare Supplement needs. The have a goal of both educating seniors on how Medicare and Medicare Supplements work and ensuring that seniors get a plan that best suits their needs and budget. They know the insurance needs of the Medicare beneficiaries in North Carolina.
Medicare Supplement plans can be difficult to understand, especially if you are turning 65 or enrolling in Medicare for the first time. Using a NCSCA Medicare Advisor can be extremely helpful and can turn a confusing situation into a rather easy process. Furthermore, you will find an experienced professional will save you time, help you qualify for discounts, and provide valuable information about prescription drug plans and insurance companies.
There are several discounts for Medicare Supplement Insurance that may be available to you depending on your age, method of payment, and relationship status. An NCSCA Medicare Advisor will compare all companies and plans in an effort to educate you about any possible discounts that might help you save money. Many times these discounts aren’t advertised, but a knowledgeable Advisor will be able to help you recognize the additional savings. Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, and the companies offering them, have changed dramatically over the past few years. Some plans have been eliminated, and others have been introduced. Perhaps the most important thing an NCSCA Medicare Supplement Advisor can do for you is save time. NCSCA Medicare Advisors have already done the research and studied the material.
Why Use NCSCA Medicare Supplement Advisors?
- Located right here in North Carolina and there is no cost to you for our services.
- Can help save you time by doing the research, qualifying you for all the discounts available, and providing information about the prescription drug plans available in North Carolina.
- Are among the most professional and knowledgeable Medicare Supplement agents in North Carolina.
- Work with the leading insurers to find the Medicare Supplement plan and rate that best suits your needs.
- Have a unique quoting system that allows us to provide you rates from many companies to view.
- Work diligently to see if you qualify for any discount including the NC Seniors lifetime household premium discount.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Helpline: 1-800-290-6188